Oncologist in Pune
Cancer Care Pune is associated with best Oncologists in Pune. Our team consists of highly qualified group of Radiation Oncologists, Medical Oncologists, and Surgical Oncologists doctors. Cancer Care Pune, the well-known cancer treatment hospital in Pune, has the best oncologists for affordable and successful cancer treatment in Pune. They are specialised in providing Radiation Therapy, which will make the patients experience a pain-free and smooth recovery from cancer.
Dr. Jagdish Shinde is one of the best Oncologist in Pune to provide comprehensive cancer treatment for all type of cancer including breast, Cervix, Prostate, colon cancer etc. He has more than 10 years of experience as a surgical oncologist and Radiation Oncologist in Pune.Dr. Jagdish Shinde MBBS, MD, DMRT Consultant, Oncologist in Pune. Consult Dr. Jagdish Shinde today for best Cancer treatment.He is most experienced and qualified Oncologist in Pune and Pimpri Chinchwad.
Dr. Jagdish Shinde is regarded as best oncologist in Pune. He is having experience of more than 10 years in the field of Oncology. Dr. Shinde has experience of working in top corporate and private hospitals in India. Dr. Jagdish Shinde has done MBBS from prestigious BJ Medical college Pune and MD and DMRT in Radiation Oncology from GMC Trivandrum Kerala which is best cancer Institute in India. Dr. Shinde has vast experience in treatment of all types of cancer.He is one of the few cancer specialists who perform a Radiation Therapy to offer his patients a smooth & pain-free recovery from Cancer. Dr. Jagdish Shinde is one of the Best Oncologist in Pune. Radiation oncologists are liable for monitoring the patient and organizing imaging and other tests, in order to create and action a management plan for a patient. Radiation oncologists work closely with other restorative experts, especially surgeons, medical oncologists and palliative care physicians, as part of a team caring for patients with cancer.
Our team of doctors consisting of best Oncologists in Pune cater to Pune and Pimpri Chinchwad area (PCMC). We provide Radiation therapy, Chemotherapy and Cancer Surgery.
Through our hard work and dedication, we have made many thousands of patients smile and happy. The excellent patient care of our oncologist in Pune and other staff made us excel in this and make our patients enjoy healthy life forgetting all the hard times they suffered due to the disease.Radiation oncologists also work closely with radiation oncology medical physicists and radiation therapists to plan and deliver radiotherapy.
Radiation oncologist in Pune have an important role in communicating with patients,their relatives and different carers in the management of the patient’s cancer and in general care.We are proud that we are behind smiles of thousands of our happy patients. We have achieved this by meticulous hard work, dedication and care by our team. We strive to achieve excellence in providing highest quality of patient care.
An unusual growth of cells in the body which makes an organ debilitated is known as cancer. This abnormal growth may arise in any part of the body like lung, colon, chicks, blood and breast cancer. Some of the cancer cells grow rapidly while others grow slowly. The treatment of cancer also varies according to the type and stages. Oncology is a branch of medical science that trades in the study, examine, diagnosis, prevention and treatment of cancer.
Radiation therapy is the use of Use of high energy rays like x rays, gamma rays and electrons for treatment of cancer. We provide most advanced techniques of Radiation therapy like IMRT, IGRT, VMAT, SRS, SBRT and brachytherapy.Chemotherapy is Use of cancer medicines in the form of injections or tablets for treatment of cancers. We provide all cancer chemotherapies, targeted therapy and immunotherapy. Cancer surgery is removal of cancer tumor by surgery done by oncosurgeon or surgical oncologist. We can do all complex surgeries in cancer. We have experts in all the fields of oncology and regarded as best Oncologists in Pune and Pimpri Chinchwad.
We offer following treatments and facilities at “Cancer Care Pune”.
- Onco-surgery – Cancer surgery
- Palliative Care – Symptomatic care of end stage patient
- Medical Oncology- Cancer treatment with medicines
- Radiation Oncology – Use of powerful X-rays for cancer treatment.
Why Dr. Jagdish Shinde is Best Oncologist in Pune
- Proper counselling
- Healthy and Joy-full Environment
- Advanced Technology
- Most Experienced and Well Qualified
- Polite and Well Trained Staff
We are packed with the latest technologies and follow the modern treatment method and provides the best care to our patients.We believe in giving maximum care to our patients so that a positive bond is formed between doctor and patient which will help in the effective treatment of the patient. When it comes to hygiene and cleanliness then we are among the top-ranked companies. Our past work record has brought us to the title of best oncologists in Pune with our best treatment and optimum use of the latest technology to cure disease. Don’t worry we can give you the best cure for you in our best Oncologist in Pune and ensure to give desirable results within a few week’s timing.
Why you need an ONCOLOGIST IN PUNE?
There has been a continuous increase in the number of cancer cases so this brings in the need of an Oncologists. Oncologists are those doctors who treat cancer patients. Cancer is dangerous and immediate care is required at an early stage. We have the top Oncologist in Pune to provide best care for your health.We have the top surgical oncologist in Pune who can easily remove the tumor right from the roots. With the latest advancement in technology, oncologists started using x-rays to remove cancer and to master this piece of technology we have got the top Radiation Oncologist in Pune.
Features Of Best Oncologist in PuneAs we are one of the top oncologist in Pune, we provide the best resources and quality of care to our patients and improve their life living. We are capable of providing quality features such as –
- Provides and safe and reliable methods of treatment.
- Have an adequate supply of blood within the hospital premises.
- Capable of handling new and upgraded technology.
- The latest techniques are followed to give new hope to cancer patients.
We’re the best Oncologist Hospital in Pune having the best of doctors across the globe and are fully equipped with the latest technology. There is always a care to disease but if handled and operated at right time. Our experienced and best Oncologist in Pune identifies the problem before it becomes sore. With our tons of successful cases makes us the prior choice of the masses and we bring the effective result and helps in recovering your healthy life back again.Who is Oncologist?
Oncologist is a doctor specialized in diagnosis, planning and execution of cancer treatment. Is Cancer Curable? Cancer is curable if detected and treated in early stage. Consult us for more information.
What are the different Types of Cancer?
Cancer Types by site
- Head and neck Cancers Tongue Cancer, Cancers of Buccal Mucosa, Ca Floor of mouth, Cancer of Palate, Ca Oropharynx, Ca Hypopharynx, Larynx Cancer, Vocal cord cancer, Epiglottis Cancer, Nasopharyngeal Cancer Thyroid Cancer, Salivary Gland Tumors including parotids and minor salivary glands.
- Gastrointestinal Cancer- These are the cancer of digestive system of body. Esophageal Cancer, Stomach Cancer (Gastric Cancer), Colon Cancer, Rectal Cancer (Ca Rectum), Liver Cancer (Hepatocellular Carcinoma), Ca anal canal, Pancreatic Cancer
- Lung Cancers Non Small cell Lung Cancer, Small cell Lung Cancer, Neuroendocrine Tumours
- Breast Cancer Early Stage Breast Cancer, Locally advanced Breast Cancer, Metastatic Breast Cancer, Non -invasive breast Cancer, Medullary Cancer, Triple negative breast cancer
- Uterine Cancers Cervix Cancer, Endometrial Cancer, Uterine sarcoma
- Genito-urinary cancers Ovarian Cancers, Kidney Cancer, Bladder Cancer, Penile Cancers, Prostate Cancer, Testicular Cancers, Vulvar Cancer
- Brain and spinal cord Malignancies Glioma, Glioblastoma Multiforme (GBM), Oligodendroglioma, Brain Metastasis, Pituitary Tumours, Meningioma, Ependymoma
- Bone Cancers Osteosarcoma, Ewing’s Sarcoma, Bone Metastasis
- Hematological Malignancies ALL, AML, CML, CLL, Hodgkin’s Lymphoma, Non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma, Multiple Myeloma,
- Biopsy – It is taking small bit of tumor tissue and examining it under Microscope
- FNAC – (Fine needle aspiration Cytology) – In this procedure a small needle is in the tumor and small sample of tumor is taken and examined under Microscope
- CT scan
- PET CT scan – It is biological scan in which radioactive contrast material (FDG) is injected in patient’s body and scanning is done.
- MRI scan
- Tumour markers – These are the blood tests done in certain cancers.
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC)- This is specialized pathology test to know the details of the type of tumour.
- Mammography – It is the test to diagnose breast cancer in which x ray of breast is taken in specialized machine.
- PAP smear – It is the test done to diagnose cervical cancer
- Radiation Therapy – Radiation therapy is the use of radioactive rays like x rays, gamma rays and electrons to kill cancer cells. These rays selectively kill cancer cells and protecting normal cells. Modern radiotherapy is highly focused and accurate associated with minimum side effects. There are different types of radiation therapy.
- Conventional Radiation Therapy
- 3DCRT (3Dimentional Conformal Radiation Therapy)
- IMRT (Intensity Modulated Radiation Therapy)
- IGRT (Image guided radiation Therapy)
- VMAT (Volumetric Modulated Arc Therapy)
- Stereotactic radiotherapy
- Stereotactic Radiosurgery
- Chemotherapy – Chemotherapy is the use of medicines in the form of injections or tablets to kill cancer cells. There are many misconceptions about chemotherapy. Contact us if you have any doubt about treatment. There are different types of chemotherapy like – Cytotoxic chemotherapy, Targeted therapy, Immunotherapy
- Cancer Surgery – In Cancer surgery tumour is removed by Oncosurgeon (Cancer Surgeon) along with normal tissue. Cancer surgery should be done by surgeon who is qualified in doing Cancer surgery.
- Palliative Care – Palliative care is the treatment of symptoms or suffering of patient. Many times, cancer patients have intractable pain, discomfort, fatigue or some other problems. During routine examination and treatment these things can be missed. Also, patients who are terminally ill need end of life care. We provide complete palliative care to the patient.
- Treatment according to NCCN and ASCO guidelines which are accepted all over the world.
- Best Oncologists including Radiation Oncologist, Medical Oncologist and surgical Oncologist.
- State of the art technology including Linac (Linear accelerator), Brachytherapy.